Located in historic Feasterville, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, we’ve been insuring fine musical instruments like yours since 1991, protecting more than 6,000 clients. We offer comprehensive coverage to players and collectors of professional-quality new and vintage musical instruments. We’ll also insure your accessories and related equipment, including amplifiers and professional gear.
Plus, all Heritage-protected instruments are covered for risk of direct physical loss on a worldwide basis, and include:
- Professional usage
- Breakage including devaluation
- Mysterious or accidental disappearance
- Loss during repair or restoration
- Loss during shipment or baggage check*
- Theft from unattended automobile
- Loss during consignment
- Loss during entrustment
* Heritage provides shipment and/or baggage check protection as required on a per-transit basis, or you can choose to be protected on a year-round blanket basis.
We understand what you do. We know musical instruments.
And we can provide the protection you need.
Personalized service is a Heritage trademark. Whether you prefer to communicate by phone or e-mail [contact link], you’ll always be able to reach us when you need us.
Heritage places coverage with 4 major US insurance companies, allowing us to customize a unique policy for you that provides comprehensive protection at affordable cost.
Our unique rating system and underwriting expertise enable us to give you quick and accurate rate quotations…and to create the one policy that best meets your specific needs.
Heritage offers policies for as little as $250.00 per year, and you can choose deductibles that range from $0-$500.
Our Musical Instrument Insurance Partners
- Travelers Property Casualty Company of America
- Trumbull Insurance Company (The Hartford Group)
- XL Specialty Insurance Co.
- Harleysville Insurance Company
Contact Heritage Insurance Services today at 1-800-289-8837, fax 215-322-5854,
or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speak with a friendly Heritage agent live from 9 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday EST.
Or send us your message 24/7 via e-mail, voice-mail or fax. We’ll be happy to help you.